game100479

0
Sandals game:game100479

game100479 style sandals of the sandals game ramification product.

A nice evening sandal or, I guess, for everyday with anything and everything. It seems really versatile, in other words. I'd have preferred the shoe in silver rather than the gold and I'd have rather liked my size, but given that that is a 4 I was pleased to be able to get the 4.5. So, that means it probably fits a half size small. The width is perfect, however, not being narrow or wide but just right. One could say it does not look like its price point but then again, when you wear a size 4 choices, especially for an evening shoe, are limited. I am still thinking about keeping it or not, but I wanted to comment on the fit for those looking at the reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment